100% Natural Nail Polish Remover?! - REVIEW

Review: PURE VITALITY BEAUTY 100% NATURAL NAIL POLISH REMOVER


   I was super skeptical of the idea of an all natural,  no fume nail polish remover, but there was a special promotion and I wasn't going to pass up a great deal. Pure Vitality Beauty's 100% Natural nail polish remover works! 
   The directions say to use a dropper q-tip, or cotton ball to dab the polish remover on the nails and let it sit for about five minutes.  My bottle came with a glass dropper,  so I used that and put a couple drops on each nail.  After five minutes I used a cotton pad to wipe my nails.  The nail polish came off! Or at least most of it. There were a couple little spots on a few nails that needed a second application,  but I have the same issue with regular polish remover.  



   The smell isn't bad.  It reminds me of a diluted olive oil and anise seed mixture. Or actually... almost like a faint smell of pencil shavings! >.<  Just as it says,  there are no harsh fumes.  I didn't end up nauseous or with a headache like I do when I use acetone.  
   I did use this polish remover on my painted natural nails,  and the polish had already worn and chipped off at the edges.  I don't change my polish colors very often.  So I'm not sure how this would work on acrylic nails.  


   I would recommend this to any nail polish fanatic that's trying to go green,  but doesn't mind having to wait a couple minutes for the polish to soak on their nails.  

If you'd like to purchase or get more information on this polish remover,  click HERE.
________________________________________
Pure Vitality Beauty 100% Natural nail polish remover, $12.87 Amazon Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer Simplicity - Jane Iredale "Naturally Glam" palette

Holy Grail of Skincare ☆ Maple Holistics Argan Oil ☆ REVIEW

[Safe] Fun in The Sun: Beautiful Sunscreen