No7 Youthful Vitamin C Fresh Radiance Essence REVIEW & Demo

Review: No7 Youthful Vitamin C Fresh Radiance Essence 

   I recently had the pleasure of testing out No7's Vitamin C essence.  Even though I know that an "essence" is one of the essential 10 steps of Korean skincare,  I have put off actually using one.  I've always thought that using a serum before my moisturizer should be adequate enough.  After trying this product out though,  I have changed my mind. 




   I have honestly seen a big difference in the quality of my facial skin after using this essence. Even though I haven't played out in the sun nearly as much as I normally do, I have managed to add sun damage to my face. A large part of that might have to do with my pregnancy hormones making me more sensitive to light (even though I swear I wear sunblock). But after using this product for three days I immediately noticed my skin looked smoother and felt more supple and less dry.  My sun spots were starting to lessen and be less noticeable. After a week, my skin has more elasticity and my patchy cheeks have smoothed out.  My skin looks 5 times better with makeup than it did before using essence in my skincare routine.  My makeup primer goes on smoother,  making my foundation appear as though it were airbrushed.  
   After trying this essence I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to even out their skin,  fight dryness,  and maintain a brighter looking complexion.  


Please share,  follow,  and subscribe on my social media channels:

Instagram: @RandomKimmieKat 
Twitter: @RandomKimmieKat 
Facebook: facebook.com/randomkimmiekatmakeup
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5YIzFEm--ROnLfXows1eQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheer Simplicity - Jane Iredale "Naturally Glam" palette

Holy Grail of Skincare ☆ Maple Holistics Argan Oil ☆ REVIEW

[Safe] Fun in The Sun: Beautiful Sunscreen